Montag, 4. August 2014

DT - Work for the Aurora Wings Showcase Blog - "The Secret"

Hello my dear followers!


Maybe you wonder, why this blogpost is in English?
So, finally I can disclose a litte secret, which I had to keep for a while - I'm now a proud member among a group of very talented ladies for the Aurora Wings Showcase Blog of Mitzi Sato Wiuff!

Isn't that great??
I'm so exited to be allowed to work with Mitzi's newest, great digistamps!!
Couldn't believe when Mitzi wrote back on my application that she'll offer me a spot on her Showcase Designteam!



And so, this is my first Designteamwork for the Showcase Blog, using the beautiful image "The Secret" (available at Mitzis Etsy Shop for example).





When I first saw this digistamp, I immediately had the picture of a treasure chest shaped card in my head. And so this was the result of my crafting:





I colored the two little mermaids with my Spectrum Noir Markers, fuzzy cut them out and put them on my treasure chest with 3D foam pads.

 
 Although the chest looks a little bit 3-D, it's really a card - rather a casing for a card!
The wooden optik is stamped on dark brown card stock (stamp from Kaisercraft), and the metal fixings are hand drawn with golden gel pen and black fineliner.



But take a look what's hidden in there......


 






The upper part can be taken off......



...and at the inside, there's place for a little letter or a card.



Here you can see the component parts.




Some treasures on the sea bottom ;-)


I hope you like my little card, with its (in the truest sense of the word) secret.... ;-)



And if you fell in love with this beautiful digi too, hurry up, jump over to Mitzi's Digital Stamp Shop or Etsy Shop and get your own secret to color ;-)

 


Hugs and greets and have a nice day :-)

xxx Karola xxxx

8 Kommentare:

  1. Wow, love your colouring and your project is fantastic, hugs, Marion

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I LOVE your sample work, Karola!! The coloring on the image is wonderful, and I love the treasure chest idea - especially since you can put a secret letter inside! So creative and inspired! I am so happy to have you on my design team at AuroraWings Showcase Blog. Big hugs,
    Mitzi xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Great box and your image is coloured great xx Jan

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely Karola, sun a fab idea with the treasure chest. Julie your new Teamie x

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Its fab, Karola! I love your colouring! And your english is great too ;)
    Xoxo, your new teamie Laila :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Hallo Karola
    Boah mir steht der Mund offen.
    Die Kartenform ist ja wohl klasse und dann die liebevolle Deko Hammer.
    Das Motiv ist süß und auch wenn ich mich nun zum Hundersten mal wiederhole deine coloration ein Traum.
    es wirkt so lebendig.
    lg manu

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Das ist sooooo toll!!!! Diese Farben bei der Coloration, wie als wäre man unter Wasser!!!! Genial!!!! Es freut mich total für dich, dass du nun im Team bei Aurora Wings bist!!!! Das hast du verdient!!!!

    LG!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Du bist im Team *JUBEL JUBEL* Ich freu mich so für Dich.
    Die Karte ist der Hammer. Auf dem ersten Bild sieht sie echt wie ne Truhe aus.
    Und ich habe mir die Bilder ja schon bei Mitzi Sato Wiuff angesehen und bin total verliebt in ihre Zeichnungen.Vor allem die Unterwasserwelt ist ein Traum.

    Liebe Grüße sendet Dir BAstelfeti

    AntwortenLöschen